Institutional Aid


The Financial Aid Office (FAO) of the college or technical school where the student will attend is also an excellent source of financial assistance and information.
Students and families are encouraged to contact the FAOs of every school that they are considering to find out about their specific scholarships and procedures. 
Please note that some colleges will also ask students to submit a CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE to apply for scholarships. Students should read every communication from the schools where they apply to be sure that they are following all necessary procedures!