When you choose to work for Central York School District, you are joining a community of dedicated, involved educators and support staff who strive to prepare today's students to succeed in education, work and life. Faculty and staff of Central York School District enjoy many benefits, including:
- Involved parents and community members who support teachers and staff in the drive to enrich the lives of children;
- An employee Wellness Program that promotes a healthier and more productive staff;
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental and group life insurance;
- An Employee Assistance Program for staff and their family members;
- A dedicated School Board with a demonstrated commitment to excellence in education;
- Generous sick and family leave; and
- A staff development program that includes the following opportunities: Graduate Study Conference & Workshop Opportunities; Curriculum Participation; and the Teacher Induction Program.
The link below is published in accordance with the Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA) Transparency in Coverage Rule, requiring publication of machine-readable files. The files are being hosted by our medical benefit administrator, and can be accessed at the link included below.
Highmark groups: mrfdata.hmhs.com