At registration, parents will be asked to provide two forms of documentation that establish the new student's residency in the Central York School District.
Documents required from parent(s):
- Proof of Residency - Must have two (2) forms of ID with address and signatures
- Main form of proof:
- If purchasing - Mortage/Settlement Agreement (NOT sales agreement) or tax bill
- If renting - Lease Agreement with Landlord signature
- If living with someone else - Multiple Occupancy Form, notarized by owner. Owner must provide proof of residency.
- Second form of proof:
- Utility Bill, Driver's License (with new address), Vehicle Registration Card
- Child's Birth Certificate
Incoming Kindergarten students must be five (5) years of age and incoming first-grade students must be six (6) years of age by August 31 of the upcoming school year. Parents should bring their child's immunization records and birth certificate.