Central York Cyber Academy
The Central York Cyber Academy is a 24/7 personalized learning environment offered for learners in grades K through 12 seeking a cyber school option.
The Central York Cyber Academy provides the academic rigor of a Central York education combined with the flexibility offered through a cyber school program. Our curriculum meets Pennsylvania state standards and offers learners the option to participate in co-curricular activities and opportunities just like their "brick and mortar" classmates.
Through Central York Cyber Academy, full-time cyber learners may:
- Take core and elective classes to meet their graduation requirements or personal educational goals.
- Participate in an online classroom environment outside of the traditional Central York School District setting.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule and 24/7 access to their classes and online resources.
- Set their own pace with each course.
- Receive customized support from a teacher throughout their learning experience.
- Choose to participate in co-curricular activities offered to all Central York School District students, including school sponsored activities and events such as homecoming and prom.
- Receive a Central York High School diploma upon graduation!