Central York High School and the PTO honor deserving students three times per year through nominations from teachers and staff. The students selected for this award meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Demonstrated marked improvement in grades, attendance, and behavior.
- Actively and consistently exceeds expectations.
- Demonstrates academic achievement in the face of adversity or hardship.
- Consistently exhibits good citizenship with integrity and honesty.
- Inspires others with a passion for learning and hard work.
The following students were recognized as Stellar Students:
Jenasis Letay Riedel